Re: Re: Iris in Idaho

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Iris in Idaho
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:26:12 -0800

Thank-you to all of you for your helpful information about Idaho.   Just to
avoid confusion,  I live in California where I can plant in the dead of
winter and get spring bloom!!      Why I was asking is because I was going
to send some to a friend.   She owns the See Fine labels that are advertised
in the AIS Bulletin   I had so many orders to fill that I waited too long to
get them to her.

I am blessed to live in Northern Ca. where I have wonderful farm soil.   Not
only do my iris grow great,  You should see my weed
collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day to all of you,  thank-you again!  Keep those pictures
coming...      Bonnie