Re: COMP:Mallorn not archiving

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]COMP:Mallorn not archiving
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:06:32 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2002 9:30:12 AM Central Standard Time,
ThomasPGormley@aol.com writes:

<< yahoo.com/group/iris-photos >>

Rita, thanks for the help.  Unfortunately, this way doesn't work for me.
When I put in the link you supplied it says it doesn't exist.  Then I went in
the regular way and the site says I'm not a member.  I had a terrible time
switching screen names back in the spring.  Finally, I got it switched, (and
did sign up as a member) but now what?  Everything they tell me to do depends
on me having a Yahoo! ID.  I'm on this list, yet they say I have no ID.  All
roads lead to Rome (Yahoo! ID).

I was most interested in TOP CREAM.  I didn't recognize the name and I like
creams.  (But I can still download it from my e-mail . . . just didn't like
taking up the memory.)

Thanks again.

Betty Wilkerson Zone 6 SouthCentral Kentucky