COMP:Mallorn not archiving:TOP CREAM

  • Subject: [iris-photos]COMP:Mallorn not archiving:TOP CREAM
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:14:19 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2002 1:05:10 PM Central Standard Time,
irises@senet.com.au writes:

<<  I send you a photo of Top Cream

Colleen, thank you so much for the offer.  I finally downloaded TOP CREAM,
earlier today. Pretty.  I'd never heard of the iris, but that's probably
because it was introduced in New Zealand.  I wonder if it was ever
distributed in the U.S.?  Anyone?

One of my all time favorites is PRECIOUS MOMENTS.  Monty B. sent it to me
years ago and recommended it highly.  I can still remember the first time I
saw it bloom.  Fantastic!

Thanks to everyone. Great group.

Betty Wilkerson Zone 6 SouthCentral Kentucky