Re: Barabara's Lace

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Barabara's Lace
  • From: "Judy Hunt" judyhunt1@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:43:49 -0500

All I can say is, "WOW!"  Dean and I have agreed to try to cut down on the number of plants we grow, but so many of the Sutton irises are sooo tempting y'all are making it difficult, Mike.  It is as bad as trying to lose weight and having to walk through a candy shop every day!

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, Zone 6
Think this will be next years cover picture, would like input.
Thanks
Mike