Re: Remaining alphabet

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Remaining alphabet
  • From: Coral Kincaid cakincaid@bwr.eastlink.ca
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:03:49 -0400

Thanks,
I'll look forward to it.  I guess I just enjoyed the pictures so much, I wanted MORE!!<G>
Coral
Coral,
I am working on the remainder of the Alphabet for the iris pictureshow. I
will post a message when I get all the way to Z but you can keep checking
back because I am hoping to add a new section about every two weeks. Seems
that no one had a hard time viewing the pictureshow so I think this new
software is a keeper.

Thanks to everyone for the input.
Janice Frizzell
In Partly Cloudy TN