Re: Brighten up the day -Janice

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Brighten up the day -Janice
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:05:59 -0700

Hi Janice,
I'm glad you are doing something like this.  There are so many iris out there  - - - that people just couldn't possibly know what they ALL look like.  But this sure helps!  And with a show like this, one can stay on a page as long or as short as they want to.  It' great!  Too bad some of the flowers are a bit distorted, but one still gets the overall idea of the color make-up of the flower. What a nice way to spend the winter.
Would you share with us what software you are using?
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9