Re: Raspberry Cheesecake

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Raspberry Cheesecake
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 02 12:33:41 -0600

>Sorry!!!   I did not realize that this was going to be so big!!   I guess I
have my work
>cut out for me this Winter.   Bonnie

I find a good size for viewing at all monitor resolutions are pics no
larger than 350 pixels in height and 500 pixels in width.  If you adjust
your pics within those size limits and save them as jpegs, they should
load quickly and be viewable for everyone without the necessity for

Nice pic, by the way.  :-)

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
clay soil

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger