Re: TB: Joy, Joy, Joy

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Joy, Joy, Joy
  • From: "lmmunro" lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:29:11 -0000

I'd sure like to know WHERE your iris are blooming and growing so
well.
Laetitia

--- In iris-photos@y..., "brice rose" <iris@s...> wrote:
> Hi Margie,
>
> Your photos are always so beautiful.
>
> I grow Joy Joy Joy.  It was new for me this year.  I had reordered
it for myself because I had noticed that it was a very popular iris
with my iris guest.  When I dug orders this iris was loaded with
increase, one had ten increases coming!  Fashion Statement was the
same story.  I thought that the blooms were breathtaking .  Coming up
Roses has done great for me.  I have had it for 2 years.  The clump
was huge before I started digging.  The only rot that I had on this
iris was due to my fault, tall wet weeds which had covered it last
winter.  After I had removed the weeds I never had the problem again
with this iris.  We have had some beautiful sun filled days.  I have
25 reblooming iris blooming right now.  If anyone wants to know who
they are just let me know.   Bonnie

Diego 2001.  Lovely iris!  Later - I bought it and it died from rot.
I'm tempted to try again.  Does anyone grow this?  If so - - how does
it grow for you?

>   Margie V.
>   Oro Valley, AZ.
>   Zone 8/9