Re: ADMIN: Poll

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ADMIN: Poll
  • From: "Mike G" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 02:17:12 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@b...> wrote:
> John, I like iris-photos the way it is now.  If I had to go the web
to view the photos I might not stay on the list -- I would have to
see how much time it took.  It does take a bit more time to download
photos to E-mail, but I like being able to view them immediately when
I open the mail.

> Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

Now when you open a mesage in iris-photos ( Mallorn) you have to wait
to the photo opens. The new way you would have to make one more
little click for the photo to open, no time lost. It is just moving
to a different page
The way I see it the old way would take up more bandwith and slow
things down more than they are now. Am I right on that point John?

I don't understand about the pictures downloading to peoples hard
drive.
They don't here unless I right click and save it.
The new way is to help Mallorn and I think we shoud help them out if
we can.

I take me three times as long on Yahoo to view the pictures and you
have to click on a link to see them there.

I am  all for the move.

Mike Grenfield
redear@infinet.com

Mike Greenfield

ˇFREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM