[PHOTO] Ziggy Rebloom | Sat, 1 Nov 2003 18:31:46" />

[PHOTO] Ziggy Rebloom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Ziggy Rebloom
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 16:31:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone,

The first flower opened on Ziggy today. The color and
form of the flower is very nice. I noticed one of the
falls opened up with no streaking on it, the other two
were streaked with gold. Stalk and branching could be
better but it had that slender S curved stalk that I
like so much. It also seems to be a shorter variety so
I am happy about that. I count about 9 buds, not bad
but hopefully after the clump gets established it will
develop more buds later. And, it has pollen. I am
going to freeze it and see if it will make pods in the
spring.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. USA
Zone 8