Re: Tennison Ridge

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Tennison Ridge
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" MryL1@msn.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 05:10:44 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 05:10:44 -0500

My only photo of Tennison Ridge is so bad, I'd be humiliated to post it, but it's much darker here too.  Maybe your camera keyed on the lighter shade of the stucco wall and  'corrected' for it?
On the other hand, the other photos of it in the archives look lighter, like yours.  Maybe the color varies a lot with location, etc.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here