Re: HYB: POOH'S DREAM, seedling for comment

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: POOH'S DREAM, seedling for comment
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:21:17 -0500

Hi Griff,

There's a POOH sitting on my son's bed, very similar in color.  All you
need is the red vest and the honey pot ;-)  I'm going to have to break
down and agree with Bill Wells on this one,  very interesting :-)

> J. Griffin Crump wrote:
> Here is 2003-registered POOH'S DREAM, sdlg 20W10.  37" tall, 6 1/2"
> across falls, 2 branches, 6 buds.  --  Griff
>                  [Click to learn more...]
>                                 Name: Pooh's Dream 20w10.jpg
>    Pooh's Dream 20w10.jpg       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                             Encoding: base64

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!