Re: REB: Midnight Thunder

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: Midnight Thunder
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:13:26 -0500

I have seen similar appendages on HONEY SCOOP. Interesting flower but
the inconsistency of the appendages is almost alarming.  MT is at a
point where the variation distracts us from  enjoying  a very  dark
reblooming Iris.    I love appendages but these ones are really
frightening !   I'd say it's a great Halloween iris because I love SA's
but it gives me the creeps me at the same time.

Do you have the parentage for this one ?