Re: sneak previews and seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: sneak previews and seedlings
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:32:20 -0000

> Do you have any more you can show us ?

Not many and nothing of the quality being posted.  Maybe if I can
figure out the new 'Picture It' program I might do a sibling group.
That's if I ever learn to move things onto a single page.  I don't
like learning to function on technology stuff.  'Course it might
help if I'd read the directions.  Then again, it might not.  In fact
I'm not really sure the booklet that came with it has directions
since I haven't read it.  I did get it installed, so maybe another
day I'll read and fool around with it.