Re: Re: Powerpoint photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Powerpoint photos
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 11:57:21 EST

In a message dated 11/9/2003 10:28:36 AM Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:

Bill B, this might be a way for me to post both mug shot and clump view
in one photo so you won't have to go to the archives to view.

Probably is. It is a pretty good deal for collecting and organizing pictures for personal use regardless. Though I find just regular file folders more to my liking. I have used power point much tried except for a reblooming brochure. I found it pretty powerful for that purpose. There are always trade offs too. First the many ways some of use photos become limited or at least harder to use when photos are combined in combinations of two or more. Secondly, detail is lost when practical size restrictions dictate that combination photo file sizes be essentially the same size as individual photo sizes.

One of the most interesting sites I visit is Mearl Roberts' showing the parents of his seedlings. Donalds project closely parallels this. I am going to gleen inordinate pleasure from watching that geneology tree grow.

Course I like to watch all trees grow. Lazy people can keep up with them real, real easy.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here