Re: TB: Aura Light

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Aura Light
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:36:53 -0500

AURA LIGHT, when blooming in my yard, looks like Margie's, with the bright
yellow falls.  However, the single photo of it that I have shows the falls a
little darker than Margie's but lighter than Bill's.  I think your iris is
AURA LIGHT, Bill, and that, if the photo represents its true color, the
plant may be affected by something in the soil.

AL has good substance and is fertile both ways.  --  Griff