Re: Re: TB: I'm Done With You

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: I'm Done With You
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:02:27 -0700

You know Laurie - - I bet it could be!  I just read it and wrote what I thought I saw on the iris marker.  At the time I thought that sure is a funny name - - like if they were upset with the iris, rather than liking it.  But maybe someone was being silly and doing a "play on words"  using Dunn in the title  - - only spelled differently.
Maybe I should redo the photo with the right name?  NO!!!  :-)
Of course I will.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9