Re: variegated seedling (1)/PBF

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: variegated seedling (1)/PBF
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:59:29 -0000

Hello Bill,

> This looks to be patterned variegation.
> Do all of the variegated seedlings exhibit purple based foliage?

No.  This probably gets it from TEL AVIV which shows strong PBF.
However, TENNESSEE GENTLEMAN also shows a slight touch of PBF, but
it's not strong as it grows here.  I think (1) is the only one that
has PBF out of the group, but it may show up later on some of the
others.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA