Re: TB:Seedling 2K-83

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:Seedling 2K-83
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:44:06 -0700

Thank you Randy,

Interesting! I see varying degrees of broken color on that one.  If it were me I'd keep it to use on future crosses. Do you have others from this cross that came out broken colored?

I hope you unload that camera of seedling photos - - right here on Iris Photos.  It is so nice to see other people's work.  :-)  Will you post more?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net