Re: Three Questions

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Three Questions
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:45:32 -0800 (PST)

I think the fact that I have given a powerpoint presentation on Iris answers all the questions. Slide presentations are not where the action is anymore. Powerpoint allows captions, diagrams, comparisons of two flowers and al sorts of wonderful things that would require multiple slide projectors. Beside you no longer spill a slide trade or have the slide stick. What will we think of next. I hope that all the lectures I do in the future will be powerpoint although I confess I don't have my own projector except for slides.

Thomas Abney <papatoms2@yahoo.com> wrote:
1. Do you know what a Power Point presentation is?

2. Have you ever seen a Power Point presentation?

3. Have you ever seen a Power Point presentation on iris?

Half of the room rentals at our iris meeting place use Power Point presentations so just checking here for information.

Please answer off line to papatoms2@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help.

Tom

The town of Ozark MO   Zone 6a