Re: REB:TB: Unbelievable Love

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REB:TB: Unbelievable Love
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:10:32 -0500

The color is about I. pallida blue - very pretty light blue.

The first photo I tried to post was so bad that I put the camera on the
tripod for this one, plus used a higher resolution than I usually do.
It's a slightly larger file than I like to send, in part because I
didn't resize it properly.

The photo I sent of the clump of VIOLET MIRACLE didn't make it to the
archives this time... which reminds me, Griff, your photo of your intro
TORCH BEARER (is that the right name?  Torch something) didn't make it
to the archives either, so I never got to see it, nor will others who go
looking for it later.  Would you mind reposting it?  Thanks.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511