Re: Iris friends please help me if you can

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris friends please help me if you can
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:55:55 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2003 8:55:12 PM Central Standard Time, iris@syix.com writes:

I have a friend who is going to take the pictures for me and another friend who is going to make me a web site

You are welcome to use any iris picture I have posted to this list for your web site.

You will stroke my ego beyond common measure if I see them on your web site. I support the promotion of irises.

Bill Burleson

"A rising tide raises all boats", is the most believable comment attributed to a Democrat while the tide mimics the parties position. - I. Tink, a Southern philosopher of little note

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here