Trouble viewing photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Trouble viewing photos
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:32:14 EST

I hope someone can help me get back to enjoying iris-photos.  I get it in digest form, which I prefer, and go to yahoo-groups and enter in when I want to look at the pictures.
I have been too busy to indulge for a while, but want to review some of the things posted lately.  The problem is, that when I get there, I find the "attachment box"  has a notice that says "image not stored" and I can't get to the photos.  I also notice that message list lacks the "paperclip" icons that used to signal an attached photo.
Has something changed in my absence?  Does anyone know what I should do to fix this problem.  The whole point of iris-photos is to be able the look at the pictures!!!  I have considered leaving the group & then re-signing up again.
Kathy Chilton
Tucson, AZ

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click to learn more...