[PHOTO] RE: TB: Notorious | Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:41:13" />

[PHOTO] RE: TB: Notorious

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] TB: Notorious
  • From: "Gina Sideris" jpapillon@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:10:55 -0500

Sterling –

Notorious is not a good grower for me either.  At 3 years in residence here, it has bloomed once (see attached, with Pinnacle in the background).  I just planted Zandria in Sept., and I think that the really heavy rains we’ve had this fall have killed it.  I’m watching it with guarded optimism until spring.

NJ /Zone 6