[PHOTO] Re: HYB: red beard seedling(suggestions) | Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:23:32" />

[PHOTO] Re: HYB: red beard seedling(suggestions)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] HYB: red beard seedling(suggestions)
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:23:11 -0600

A few rebloomers with reddish beards that I  can think of off the top of my head:
Halloween Halo
All American
Rock Star
I don't know if any of these are in the direction your wanting to go, but they are on my list as
reliable rebloomers with red beards.  Don't know if they are good breeders.  All American is listed
as having red beards, but just looks
tipped to me.  I haven't raised any of these, but plan on getting them next season.  If anybody
knows much about these I'd like to hear it, and pics too.:)  Here's  some pics of found images on
the web of them for
referrence, not the best, just what's in my iris wanted folder...Thanks..Will