[PHOTO] TB: All American | Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:38:27" />

[PHOTO] TB: All American

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: All American
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:38:14 -0600

It grows well here and is quite fertile both
ways.  You were right though, the red beard is
just tipped, and All American doesn't seem
right somehow for the cross.  I love the sdlg
Griff, very nice.

I haven't seen FIRE ON ICE, but I thought it
was supposed to have a red beard too.

Zone 5 NE

hopefully this doesn't post twice, hmmm

Care2 make the world greener!
Help the planet each day! It's free and easy: