RE: Breck's and Mart irises

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Breck's and Mart irises
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:55:58 -0800

Re: Breck's.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I strongly suspect that Breck's can safely be classified as a "Mart" iris. Any nursery that does not grow their own irises and buys wholesale in bulk is in exactly the same position as the Marts. In addition, they have the same attitude toward name accuracy.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762