Re: TB: rebloom;was Dime Spot update

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: rebloom;was Dime Spot update
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:47:33 -0500

Bill  --  Hope you're coming through the freeze all right.  Taking a closer look at ETERNAL BLISS, which has been blooming here, I see that it's not two stalks, as I had thought, but one of those lowwww-branched ones!  So, the stalk has 13 buds, but most won't make it through any prolonged freezes, I'm sure.

 A first-time-blooming dark seedling is trying to open here, but agonizingly slowly.  The next few days are still forecast warm, but the couple of freezes that we've had have really slowed the growth.

--  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia