Re: Rainbow Hybridizing Catalog

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Rainbow Hybridizing Catalog
  • From: "Arilpums" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:47:15 -0800

Hi Sterling, Let us do it this way: if you can list the few that are in that catalog I can let you know what I need. Then that way I will at least have something which is better than nothing. These photo files can be cleared from the ASI Cklist file and replaced with improved quality ones later. I feel something is better than nothing. If I decide not to use them because they are too grainy I will have at least a photo I can compare with when an apparent better one appears and then I can see if the comparison is close. Expecially with the older varieties they have quite often been shared but in due time some of them become misnomers. Thank you indeed.