  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]REB:1507-1RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:33:44 EST

This one is a reselect from one of my red lines.  I've seen it bloom a couple of times (spring) at Jim's house.  First time for fall bloom.

9514-1Re (Her Royal Highness x Inferno) x Journey) X Tara's Choice

(There are others, but I'll spare everyone for the rest of today! )

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives