unknown historic rebloomer

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] unknown historic rebloomer
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 22:47:22 -0600

This little purple iris is one a friend of mine shared with me. She dug it in the spring right after it bloomed and sent it so she would be sure to get the right one. It opened today for me. It's a small one, only 19" and the bloom is 4" x3'. It grows well as evidenced by the clump it has already produced and she said it bloomed almost all summer in her yard last year. Does anyone have an idea who it might be?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2376776/rand=876232339

Yahoo! Groups Links