TB: Boss Tweed

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Boss Tweed
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:48:35 EST

TB: Boss Tweed (maybe).  This and the next two are photos I found in the album of an amateur photo enthusiast.  I'm exploring upgrading to an Olympus C-5060, to improve the accuracy of the colors.  These photos were taken with that camera.  Apart from that the photography is so great I had to share them.  These are shots of the photographer's neighbor's iris. She (Jane) has about 525 different varieties somewhere in Maryland.

Sharon
foggy zone 4b in Colville,WA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here