IB: REB: seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB: REB: seedling
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:54:13 -0500

PINK FORMAL X CELEBRATION SONG

Neil, this one has that crunched up look to the flower that I think you
said was more typical of PINK FORMAL offspring than those bee seedling
blooms I shared last spring.

Ick!

Sharing for those of you interested in trying to work with older
material.

Thanks for the photos Colleen - I was wondering what happened to bloom
season in Oz this year.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM