TB:Latest Style:Child

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]TB:Latest Style:Child
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:44:54 EST

In a message dated 11/12/2004 11:41:27 PM Central Standard Time, willwarner@alltel.net writes:

Latest Style.

Will, this is a picture of Love Lines . . . the seedling I kept from the Latest Style & Glistening Icicle cross.  It does not rebloom (although it's children do) and may never be introduced.  (Although I may transfer the name)

But this looks much like LS.  (As I remember it)

My climate should be as hot as yours.  I can't imagine that your climate could make Latest Style look like the one you have.  Lloyd???

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives