Re: Re: COMP: oldies - labels

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: COMP: oldies - labels
  • From: "jgcrump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:15:54 -0500

Linda  --  Your message about order of photos is helpful information.  For
Outlook Express users, the procedure is a little different.  While images
follow below the message in mail sent and received on OE, right-clicking on
the photo image won't get you anything.  But left-clicking on the paper clip
icon in the upper right corner of the screen will produce a list of the file
names in the order in which the photos appear on the screen.  Left clicking
on any file name will bring up the individual photo.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia, where another freeze overnight is discouraging
bloomstalks mightily.