OR - driveway plant

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OR - driveway plant
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:32:37 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:32:37 -0700

This is a plant I stumbled onto in Albuquerque in April this year.  It was one of those things you are driving by, say to yourself "huh", and then put the car in reverse and have a second look.  Thought it was pretty fun.  Not a bad looking flower either.  I can only guess how it got there.  The driveway concrete likely dates to the 1950's, but I suppose it is possible the Iris was there before the concrete.  I'm guessing a seed germinated there.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

Web Bug from http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1100669765098488
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=296572.5585671.6651487.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2343726/rand=364621593