Spuria Clump

Here's a lovely clump of spurias by our back door. I love the mix of the autumn tonings.

The tawny one at the front is Janine Chesnich.
The white on is Social Circle.
The brown one is Terra Nova and the chocolate one is Mahogany Lord.

There is a big clump of Goldmania on the other side but it's a lot shorter so it doesn't show up.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills AUST
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor