hist diploid Caprice

  • Subject: [iris-photos] hist diploid Caprice
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:32:22 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:32:22 -0700

I've been labeling photos from this spring, mostly oldies.  Since I've had no fall rebloom (the 'Low Ho Silver' isn't going to open due to cold nights), I'm compensating a bit.  Here is the first.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434970/rand=164443578

Yahoo! Groups Links