  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]REB:1511-2RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:25:49 EST

This is from INNOCENT STAR X REBOUND.  I wasn't going to post any more pictures this fall, but this is a unique opportunity.  It shows a bud, an opening bloom, and an old bloom almost ready to fold.

I liked this enough to mark it and line it out, but I didn't remember it being this vivid.  Maybe it's the cool air.  This fall (not before) every stalk is branched and rebranched . . . candelabra style.  If every bloom opened at once it would look like a Christmas tree.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives