Re: hist TB Los Angeles

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] hist TB Los Angeles
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:29:18 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:29:19 -0700

Gerry Snyder wrote:
<The iris I have seen labeled "Los Angeles" were not so clearly plicata
as this. I can't say it is wrong, but I am suspicious.>

I have to agree.  I don't know where this one came from, but I think you are correct.  I should have double-checked before I sent it!  Anyway, it looks more like 'San Francisco', but I think not that either.  It looks even more like 'Theodolinda'.  There are a lot of old plicatas out there though.
Thanks Gerry,

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434970/rand=881178820