Re: TB: Quandary - Neil

  • Subject: Re: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Quandary - Neil
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:31:33 -0500

Margie, not having seen the others in the flesh yet, I'd go with either or both Quandary or Impulsive themselves.  Joe Ghio introduced both EXPOSE and NEW DAY DAWNING from Impulsive breeding this year.  Incidentally, ROMANTIC EVENING is in the pedigree of Expose also--it is one of the parents of 93-90, the maternal-paternal grandparent that is a sib to SNOWED IN.  That cross was 88-180P X Romantic Evening, giving Expose a really interesting ancestry.
Romantic Evening is also involved in the ancestry of New Day Dawning, as it is from a seedling of (Impulsive x Ocelot) X (a sib to Impulsive x Dear Jean).
I think Impulsive and Quandary both have a lot of quality and potential that has just begun to be explored.
I'd offer a piece of Impulsive if I had enough, but I trimmed my stock of everything to the bone last year, and Impulsive has only one mature fan and a sliver showing right now.  I wish I had more to share.
Neil Mogensen   z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=774648735

Yahoo! Groups Links