TB: Sultan's Palace

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Sultan's Palace
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:20:46 -0500

Thought I'd post this after all the discussion & Bulletin article about
red irises.

The round red circle on the left fall is a bright red geranium petal,
label on the handle of the spade fork (where it hasn't faded) is also
bright red.  SULTAN'S PALACE hasn't been mentioned in any of the
articles I've read, but is definitely the reddest iris I've ever bloomed
here.

The photo hasn't been edited, other than trimmed.

It will be fun to do some pigment extraction on this one next spring.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8