Re: lastbloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] lastbloom
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:24:08 -0700

I loved your picture.  What are the names of those irises?
I left my last blooms outside last night.  Both Broadway and Lichen were reblooming for me.  Last night was our first hard freeze.  I was so busy covering up our other delicate plants that rescuing the irises just escaped me.  You should have seen their sad faces this morning.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9