Re: My first introduction

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] My first introduction
  • From: "Art" acb@ispwest.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:31:05 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Nice, Art, but is it a TB, IB, BB, or ?

Jan in Chatsworth where it was 92 yesterday.

Sorry about not putting any more info on Lead Dog. He's a TB, parents are Green & Gifted x unknown. The unknown is a yellow TB landscape iris that I probably will never know it's name. All siblings were various yellows except what I call Lead Dog's brother and he is a 'muddy' iris. I personally like muddy iris but the judges handbook says it's a no no, even when they say color shouldn't be a factor in judging. Lead Dog (seedling # 626A) was at the National in Fresno last year and will be up at Portland next year but in all probability, no won't see it as it is a very early bloomer.Attached is Lead Dog's brother. The picture is darker than it really is.

Art Bern, Grass Valley, CA

Plant relocation Plant grow light Flower plant

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image