REF: One more item about emailing Photo's

  • Subject: [iris-photos] REF: One more item about emailing Photo's
  • From: chad schroter charlesschroter@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:41:04 -0800 (PST)

 Someone mentioned Photoshop Elements, I have this
program and use it for downloading from my camera and
also organizing photo's. A nice feature which I
believe most all of these sort of programs have built
in is the ability email a selected group of photo's
"automatically". Yes the SW will resize ( to a
standard for email which meets our guidleines) and
attach the photo's you select, with just a click of
the mouse. Certainly not too much trouble.

Chad Schroter

Yahoo! Groups Links