AIS: Convention Rooms

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Convention Rooms
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:35:29 -0800

Here is a little more information that came from John Ludi, Convention

Our backup hotel is the Oxford Suites located just one block from the
Red Lion On The River.
Room rates are $97.00 plus tax for 2 people. Extra person charge is
$10.00 per person per night. Reservations can be made by calling
1-800-548-7848 (direct line to this hotel) or call the local number
503-283-3030. Be sure to mention the "American Iris Society" to get the
special rates. The address is 12226 North Jantzen Drive, Portland, OR
97217. For those that are driving, follow the same directions as to the
Red Lion On The River.

(NOTE THIS _ JIJ)          The Oxford Suites provide a complimentary
American Breakfast Buffet, a complimentary evening reception,  and
complimentary shuttle service and free parking.
Other hotels located nearby are:
1. Holiday Inn Express, 2300 North Hayden Drive, Portland, OR 97217.
Phone: 1-866-267-0769, local 503-283-8000. This hotel is located about
1/2 mile from the Red Lion On The River.
2. Courtyard by Marriott North Harbor, Residence Inn by Marriott, 11550
North Anchor Way, Portland, OR 97217. Phone: 503-735-1818. It is located
about 2 miles from the Red Lion On The River.
At the present time there is no shuttle service between these hotels and
the Red Lion On The River. See you in Portland in May.
John Ludi
Reigning Iris 2006