request, especially rebloom

  • Subject: [iris-photos] request, especially rebloom
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:34:15 -0500

I've noticed that several folks have started discussions here rather
than in the discussion forum.  A lot of us don't get the photos in our
mailbox, just go to the Mallorn archives to look at the photos, and
usually assume the rest of the posts that aren't photos are usually "I
like that" etc, so often don't bother reading them.

But Mike's request for rebloom reports caught my attention.  Betty
Wilkerson, Robin Shadlow and I are about to start back to work on the
long-awaited update to the Rebloom Checklist (!).  Rosalie, are you
ready? <g>

I would really appreciate it if you would post rebloom reports to the
discussion forum (iris-talk) rather than over here on the photos group
so we will be sure to see them and can find them by searching for the
information.  I would probably not think to check over in the photos
forum for lists of rebloom.

Also, please add your state (or country) and USDA zone - we need that
for the checklist.  Thanks in advance!

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8