HYB: Wearing Rubies X Matrix

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Wearing Rubies X Matrix
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:01:36 -0600

This is also maiden bloom for 0385RE1.  It is the only plant that put up any fall stalks in the cross.  This one put up three.  One of the stalks would have made it outdoors if somebody hadn't brushed it one day while temps were in the 30's.  Snapped it right off.   Guess I broke it high enough, because some lower branches that had been protected by the fan continued on.

It is fairly red, but the burning bush behind makes for a good comparison.  This one is tall and has decent branching, but not a good as 0334RE5.  Bud count may be higher though as many of the WR seedlings were triple socketed.

Robin Shadlow

zone 5 NE

where I still can't figure out where I could squeeze in a nice greenhouse

Care2 make the world greener!

Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Binary data