RE: SPU: Niswonger

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] SPU: Niswonger
  • From: "Robert Dickow" dickow@uidaho.edu
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:16:25 -0800

Title: Message
Yes, spus are really very beautiful. You've all seen the Spuria Iris Society site at http://www.spuria.org haven't you? By the way, if anybody sould like to send me photos to put up on the site, please do. Make sure the flowers have names and are in the 800 x 600 high quality range. Thanks.
Bob Dickow, Moscow Idaho