Re: sdb-DD05-49a

  • Subject: Re: sdb-DD05-49a
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:22:35 -0000

Proud, yes..... but not THAT proud...
One's got to keep things in perspective, and this iris doesn't bring
anything new, unless it keeps reblooming all summer, then it might
be worth introducing!

Some people must get a Dykes Medal first, and you're right, a SDB
should get one pretty soon, and i know who will get it, and it's not
me for sure!
I vote for Paul BLACK with both hands aND ALL MY HEART!!!

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@...>
> Loic -- That's a very pretty and unusual SDB. The name DUTCH
TREAT is already taken, so why not have some fun, be audacious, and
call it DIKES MEDAL WINNER? -- Griff
even reached puperty in september... shame on me!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Politics debate?